Thursday 7 June 2007

Malaysia International Aerospace Adventure 2007



Malaysia International Aerospace Adventure 2007 - POSTPONED TO JULY
I was searching high and low for information about this Malaysia International Aerospace Adventure 2007 which boasts high-tech exhibits that relates to space. In the original schedule, it was supposed to be held on June 5, but I have read nothing about it in the papers. Finally I made a call to the organisers' and was told it had been postponed.



This event is still listed as one of the Visit Malaysia Year events on the Tourism Malaysia's website. In any case, if you wish to check latest details, I suggest you go to the organiser's website here. According to what I found out, the event will be held from July 28. So, if any Tourism Ministry people are reading this, please change the details on your website, okay? This is Visit Malaysia Year. Please don't embarrass by not updating your website's entries.

No comments: